Friday, October 23, 2009

We got through to them!!!


We finally got through to them!!! Praise GOD!!!! We were able to talk to Tonya and Vlad. I was so thankful. They could not find Andrey in time :( I was disappointed on that note, but otherwise generally thrilled. Vlad and Tonya mentioned they were studying English, Russian and taking life skills courses. Tonya told us that she and Vlad were in a dance competition. They won best dressed couple and something else. I was so proud of them. They mentioned they had not yet received their care packets we sent them. NHFC checked on it for us and the next Friday wheil I was at work I was presently surprised to find this picture in my email. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you very much to the person who took this photo.....you made my month. We are going to try to call them this Friday (today) or tomorrow. I am so excited. Please pray for us.